- Marguerite Young, Harp Song for a Radical
- Samuel R. Delany, Times Square Red, Times
Square Blue (also available at frontwheeldrive.com)
- Dodie Bellamy, The Letters of Mina Harker
- Philip Pullman,
His Dark Materials trilogy: The Golden Compass, The
Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass
- Steve Aylett,
- J. G. Ballard, Super-Cannes
- Steve Aylett, The Crime Studio
- William Gibson, Pattern Recognition
- Another commentary on William Gibson, Pattern Recognition
- Bruce Sterling, Tomorrow Now: Envisioning the Next Fifty Years
- Aphrodite Jones, Red Zone
- Cory Doctorow, Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
- Fredric Jameson, Archaeologies of the Future
- Graham Harman, Prince of Networks
- Fredric Jameson, An American Utopia
- "Without Criteria (Whitehead and Kant)"
- "Returning to the Scene of the Perfect Crime, Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Virtual" (on Baudrillard)
- Clichés of Identity: Chantal Akerman's Musicals
- "Money for Nothing: Virtual Worlds and Virtual Economies"
- "Take Me Back: Ghostface's Ghosts" (EMP Pop Conference mix)
- The Singularity Is Here
- "Deleuze's Encounter With Whitehead"
- "Pulses of Emotion: Whitehead's 'Critique of Pure Feeling'"
- "Interstitial Life: Novelty and Double Causality in Kant, Whitehead, and Deleuze"
- "The Cinematic Body Redux"
- "The 'Wrenching Duality' of Aesthetics: Kant, Deleuze, and the 'Theory of the Sensible'"
- "God, or the Body without Organs" (on Whitehead's notion of God)
- Conclusion to Whitehead book
- Response, "Uncanny Bodies" panel, SCMS, March 2008
- "Interstitial Life: Some Remarks on Causality and Purpose in Biology" (remix)
- "Supa Dupa Fly: Black Women as Cyborgs in Hiphop Videos"
- "The Erotic Life of Machines" (on Bjork)
- "Emotion Capture: Affect in Digital Film"
- "Self-Enjoyment and Concern: On Whitehead and Levinas"
- "The Universe of Things"
- "La Chienne" (from a special issue section of Quarterly Review of Film and Television, on films that should be available on DVD, but are not).
- "Jerry Lewis's Smorgasbord (Cracking Up)"
- "Body Horror and Post-Socialist Cinema: Gyorgi Palfi's Taxidermia"
- "Whitehead on Causality and Perception"
- Through a Monitor, Darkly: William Scarbrough's Prosthetic
- Human, All Too Human: Kismet and the Problem of
- Single White Female: Ananova Gives Technology
a Human Face
- Atomic Dogs
- How To Sell
Out: The Webby Awards 2000
- On Mark Amerika's Grammatron
Reflections on Mark Amerika's PHON:E:ME
Life: The Work of Tehching Hsieh
- Interview by Zoran Roško. (This is the English-language
version of the interview with me that appears in Croatian in the literary
magazine Quorum (1/2000).
- Berlin Was Ground Zero: A Letter From USA
(This is the English-language original of a short essay that appears in German
translation in the volume Sehnsucht Berlin, edited by Petra Korg and
- Transcription of an interview conducted by
José Bragança de Miranda, in Arrabida, Portugal, September
- The Cinema
of Absence: Film's Retreat from Total Reality
by Roy Christopher, frontwheeldrive
- Interview by Neven
Jovanovic (in Croatian)
- Introductory remarks for Kathy Acker conference, NYU, November 2002
- My introduction of William Gibson, in Seattle for a reading from his new novel, Pattern Recognition
- For Gary Hill
- Picture Imperfect (an essay on moblogs)
- Interview by Justin Lincoln, about photoblogs
- My introduction of Cory Doctorow, in Seattle for a reading
- Critical Beatdown (a new work in progress)
- Quicktime movie of my talk at Concordia University, "Without Criteria"
- The "Bitter Necessity" of Debt: Neoliberal Finance and the Society of Control
- "Consequences of Panpsychism" (conference version presented at "Metaphysics and Things")
Return to Steven Shaviro's homepage